At Deluxe Transportation we are committed to protecting your Personal Data and to providing clear and transparent disclosures about the types of information we collect and how we use it. When you visit our website at www.dxtltd.com, cookies may be used to collect information that distinguishes you from other users of our website.
Who we are and how to contact us
We are Deluxe Transportation LTD, Regus Jhumat House, 160 London Road, Barking, Greater London, IG11 8BB, United Kingdom, and in the case of your direct use of our website or our services, we act as the data controller in accordance with the UK`s Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (“PECR”) and Data Protection Act (“DPA”). As well as the EU`s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (“PECD”) and the General Data Protection Act (“GDPR”).
If you have any questions about Cookies or about data protection in general, you can reach us at [email protected].
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file or software element that records information about your device’s navigation on the Internet. It is controlled by your browser and sometimes contains a unique number or a random number.
A cookie allows us or our partners, as creators of cookies, to recognize your device during the period of its validity when it accesses digital content that contains cookies from the same creator.
We are always looking for new ways to improve our website and provide better content and experiences to you. Consequently, we and our partners use different types of cookies (as described below). In the case of some cookie categories, your consent is required and obtained through our Cookie Pop-Up before the cookie is placed on your device or read. In any case, you always have control over cookies and can refuse, allow, or delete cookies.
How can I manage cookies?
- Browser control
- b) Pop-Up Consent Tool
You may, regardless of your original choice, from time to time withdraw your consent or adjust your settings using the Browser control settings, clearing your cookie folder or changing your preferences in our Pop-Up Consent Tool.
What types of cookies do we use?
A cookie can be classified in different ways. According to its lifetime, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie, which is deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookie, which remains on your device for a predefined period of time, according to the specific cookie’s lifespan.
Given the domain to which they belong, they are either:
- First-party cookies, which are set by the web server of the visited site and have the same domain, in this case, dxtltd.com
Apart from these characteristics, Cookie can be classified in terms of how they work:
- The least privacy-invasive type of cookies is Essential or Necessary cookies. These cookies are essential or necessary to ensure that a website works properly and is secure so that you can navigate a website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain features of a website would not function, and thus you would not be able to use certain services. They are strictly necessary for your navigation, consequently, they do not require your prior consent. These cookies are NOT managed by our Pop-Up Consent Tool.
- There are also Functional cookies or sometimes called convenience cookies. These cookies allow a website to remember the options a user has made (including user IDs stored, consent given, or languages selected) and other personalization options you have selected when browsing. You are free to accept or reject them, but if they are blocked, there is a possibility that the service choice you previously made will not be saved.
- Further there are also Analysis and performance cookies, which are used to monitor and improve the function and service of a website. Those can track down problems when using a website, facilitate online surveys, record visitor numbers, and provide analytics metrics. You are free to accept or reject them, but if they are blocked, less information will be available to us to improve the performance of its website.
- Lastly, advertising cookies or targeting cookies. They are used to deliver customized advertising to the user. This can be very convenient, but also very annoying. The use of these cookies requires your prior consent.
Does this policy change?
Who should I contact for more information?
This document now concludes our live Cookies Policy. We may update this document during our operation, and we will post the updated version on our live website.